Tuesday 30 July 2013

Common Blue Couple Find Wheel Love

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

I know insects don't have faces.
I know insects don't have expressions.
I know insects don't display emotions
I know it's childish and unscientific.
I know it's probably my feeble imagination.
and the product of some deep Freudian psychoanalytical deviation.

BUT

Please don't tell me, that this female Common Blue Damselfly doesn't have a self satisfied smug look on her face and a far away look in her eyes and that he is not displaying the broadest grin, as he contemplates the pride and pleasure of his conquest.


Nurse!

Is it time for my medication?

2 comments:

  1. I suspect he's happy because he's just noticed another bit of fluff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Ha So you don't disagree with my take on the situation or thankfully, the species.

    ReplyDelete